"Our Beautiful Family"

Austin & Kim, Staley (11), Kamberlie (would be 9), Stockton (8 ),Taysen (5), Kenzlie (4)

Sunday, August 15, 2010

10 YEARS!!

Holy Cow!  10 Years!!  To some people this may seem like nothing- but to me it is everything! :)  10 years ago today (August 15, 2000)  Austin and I were married.  I have to say- it has been amazing. The last few years have been quite the journey, but we have pulled through it- together!  I don't know how I did it, but I snagged the most incredible man ever.  I feel so grateful to have him in my life, and to call him mine.  Austin inspires me, believes in me, and loves me.  Thanks babe, for the best 10 years- here is to the future.  *I love you*

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!!! Our Anniversary's are so close, mine is the 16th, which is today. Its crazy how fast time goes by. I am glad you and your cute family are doing great. Miss you and your cute Family!!

    ReplyDelete