"Our Beautiful Family"

Austin & Kim, Staley (11), Kamberlie (would be 9), Stockton (8 ),Taysen (5), Kenzlie (4)

Sunday, January 24, 2010

This past week...

This past week has been an incredible one! We have now welcomed home our beautiful baby girl, and it is beyond words the feelings I have experienced the past 4 days. Kenzlie is perfect. Beyond perfect. We are so blessed to have her in our family. One of the sweetest things is to see Austin with her. He is so in love with her. To see Austin holding Kenzlie is truly a spiritual experience. They already share this special bond that is hard to even describe. It has been really neat. I am so, so grateful!

My boys are sick! Stockton and Taysen have RSV and haven't been able to meet their new little sister. When I heard they were so sick, it broke my heart. As a mom, how could I not be the one taking care of my little boys?! It tore me apart to hear them crying on the other end of the line- while I could do nothing to comfort them. Austin's parents have been so great! They took our kids last Saturday (16th) because we thought for sure this baby was coming early. Little did they know that the boys would get super sick and they would have to keep them until they were well enough to come home. My mom took a couple of days off next week to help out and my parents came down friday night (22nd)to give the Binks a break for a long weekend - taking care of them until Tuesday night (26th), when they get to go back to Austin's parents house again until they are better. Sad! I miss them SO much. Our family is amazing!! Both of our families always step up and help us out so much whenever we are in need. I am so lucky to have such a great family! Thanks you guys so much for all your help! I don't know what we would do without you!

Staley too, is so in love with his little sister. He reminds me a lot of Austin. He sits there and holds her and stares at her and talks to her for over an hour. Staley is so cute. He is such a good boy. His little world was shattered when Kamberlie died and he has waited for this moment for a long time. It is very bitter sweet. He is a great big brother and a huge helper for his mom!

I don't know what else to say other than I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for this amazing gift. I have been blessed with 5 beautiful and perfect children and an incredible husband- what more could a girl ask for? I am so lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment