"Our Beautiful Family"

Austin & Kim, Staley (11), Kamberlie (would be 9), Stockton (8 ),Taysen (5), Kenzlie (4)

Friday, December 19, 2008

This is the beginning...

Well, I am completely new to the blogging world, but I knew I wanted to do something to keep in touch with friends and family and have memories to remember for myself and our own little family. So, here we go....


Not even a week to go before Christmas Day! We are all ready and the kids are so excited they can't hardly stand it! I am grateful for Christmas, the "real" Christmas. I hope that one day our children can look back and realize that we really tried to celebrate the true Christmas.



This year we decided that we will be staying with my parents on Christmas Eve. I think it will be so fun to have all the family together on Christmas morning. ( Except Lisa and Scott's family ) It will be like growing up and running downstairs, but this time I get to stand back and marvel at my own children.


Our kids are growing up way too fast. Staley is 5 1/2, Stockton is 3 and little Taysen is now almost 2 1/2 months old! If Kamberlie were still here she would be 4! Life is crazy! It is so good, but yet so hard all at the same time. Our sweet Taysen came into our world at the exact moment we needed him here. He has helped our family heal beyond measure. Staley is finally starting to laugh again, now that is a sound I truly missed. We are all so in love with our new baby, and I am just grateful that our Father in Heaven knows what we need and when we need it. I know I have said it before, but we are all given trials, and I truly believe that no one person has a harder trial than the next. We are all given what we can bear. We don't always know how we are going to get through, but somehow we just do. I have been incredibly blessed with an amazing husband who stands so solid in his beliefs, where when I have times I don't know if I can take one more step, he picks me up and helps push me along. My whole family is such a gift. It is so sad that we don't really take into account what our parents did for us while living at home. It wasn't until I was married that I realized how much my mom and dad did for me and all that they sacrificed for our family! I love my famiy SO much! This includes Austin's family as well. I am grateful for them and all they have done for us. I am extremely lucky to have married their son. I hope to raise my children to be just like their dad.

Staley


Kamberlie


Stockton


Taysen

No comments:

Post a Comment