"Our Beautiful Family"

Austin & Kim, Staley (11), Kamberlie (would be 9), Stockton (8 ),Taysen (5), Kenzlie (4)

Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Present

The boys and I came up to my parents house while Austin went to Vegas for the BYU Bowl game. We went to see some Christmas lights and on the way back to my parents house Staley asked if Daddy was home

Me "Daddy is on his way to our house but we won't see him until Christmas Eve. Mabey that is what Santa Claus is going go give us for Christmas.... Daddy."

Staley " No, I don't want daddy for Christmas, I want Bendaroos"

Me "Why, that is a big present. That is all Mommy wants for Christmas, is to have Daddy with us"

Staley" That IS a big present. I just want a small present. I really don't want daddy for Christmas!!"

And of course, he went on complaining about it the whole way home. It really was so funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment